Saturday, October 11

Tagged by KellyW

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
-friends

2. Your five impressions towards her/him.
-charming
-pretty
-smart
-nice to talk to
-Late cat but not a real one!

3. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you.
-Can't remember...

4. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you.
-The law of attraction!

5. If she/he become your lover,you will....
-wont la~

6. If she/he become your enemy,you will....
-unhappy awhile, caz too many frens come n go in my life...

7. If she/he become your lover,she has to improve on.
-Haha..stupid question!

8. If she/he become your enemy,the reason is...
-You go ask god!

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/he is?
-Yamchar~~

10. The overall impression of she/he is?
-Friendly

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
-funny and crazy!!

12. The character of you for yourself is?
-I dun have myself~is that an answer?? (ask me if u wanna know why)

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-i wont hate myself!

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- My true self!!

No comments: