Thursday, October 16

F.U.C.K.U.

Yesterday i was not enough sleep, done my assignment and the wedding slideshow at 7:15am, then drive back home. Rest awhile, take bath, then go to my college to attend classes. Classes start from 10am to 1pm, then 1pm to 5pm. Then on my way home, i receive this call.

Someone: Hello? maxx ah??
Maxx: Yes?anything?
Someone: where are you now? Are you in College?
Maxx : NO..i'm driving back.
Someone: oo..means u havent reach home la? Can you come back to college?I need your help...
Maxx : I'm on the way home! And i stay in bukit jalil!!
Someone: But i really need you help oh, the poster got some typing error, can you come and re-do it?
Maxx: I'm not the one who did the poster, can you call someone else?
Someone: I call him already, but they are busy wor, so i ask you help lor...
Maxx: I'm also busy..can you wait them free first?
Someone: Or....tomorrow you come help??
Maxx: Tomorrow i don't have class, so i wont go sunway.
Someone: Then how oh....they also dont have class..
Maxx: On friday i go to help, OK???
Someone: Then ok lor..you come on friday lor...
Maxx: Ok bye!!

Walao..if i'm the previous Maxx, you already kena Kaokao i tell you!! Fuck You!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hotara:

fuck this old lady!!!!wakakakaka....

国源 said...

tht old lady very suit u mah..both also blur blur..kakakkaa