Monday, October 6

Burned

Argh...my shoulder now red red already, sun-burn!! And my face also~ hmm..nevermind, will look like louise then! haha..
It was a last minute plan, after the presentation, i straight away went back home caz my mum and my sis come to KL.

But after i reach home, they are ready to go out already~ So i read a bit of " angels and demons" by Dan brown. Then SLEEP!! Haha..that's what i need at that moment. After i woke up, it is night time already, and my mum them are ready to go back already. Then i was alone at home, havent eat, and my house left a lot of instant noodle, but non of them suit my favour.

Then online online..chat with friends..then pohlin ask me out to yamchar~hahaha..ofcaz deal la, i dun wan eat those instant noodle alone again. So we met at Old Town Coffee that just open i think last month. Then call up some fren to yamchar together also lor~ then thats how we wan to play ball on the day after.

Thanks pohlin for the souvenir from hong kong, it is a "hit small people" (打小人)mouse pad, the " hit small people" is a practice from hong kong people, they use a slipper to hit on a paper human, to chase away those bad luck!

then on the sunday, we play full court basketball, caz we got enough 10 player to play~wahahahhaahhaha...was really happy, but really tiring ler, and the worst thing is i get sunburn , caz we play until 11am ++ , the sun is damn hot already!!


(picture taken by my k530i handphone, i love this a lot)

Then we went down KL , accompany my fren to buy laptop, and one of my fren wanted to fix his desktop, who know his pc nothing wrong, and he need to pay rm38 for that guy for service charge~hahahaha..

After that, reach home at around 7pm..then i plan to have a nap until 9pm, then start to do my assignment and study for the test on monday, then Shit was in my head when i woke up this morning!

No comments: