Saturday, December 20

Awesome Pavillion~

Went to pavillion yesterday, actually my friend told me just walk walk and shooting only, caz she want to shoot de christmas tree!
and i'm ok with it, so i brought my gear, waiting them in pavillion since i reach there early, then i wanted to sms her that i reach already, found out my phone credit already expired!!! Omg..so i walked out from pavillion, found a 7-11 store, went in, wanted to top up my phone, surprisingly she told me the machine got problem, ohno~~ so i asked her is there any other 7-11 store? she answer me there's one just opposite the road.

So i walk to there, lucky this time the machine not "ROSAK" again~ Then walk back to pavillion again. Hahaha..so excited to meet Ally's friend, which is a korean! Argh~ she is the first korean i know! Alright, here they are, and the korean girl look more pretty than in photo~hahha.. her name is Narae Kim.. at first i pronouce it as "NA-RA-EH" , i thought it same like japanese, who know is different~ Her name just pronounce as "NA-RE".

So first, we went to the food court down stair to have our lunch first, while having our lunch, i ask Narae did she bring her camera? then she say no??!! har? i thought we'll have street shooting together, then my friend Ally told me we just shoot Narae la, she can be our model today~hahahah..alright, so this is the first time i shoot without prepare anything, most importantly tht time already 1pm, and the sunlight is so strong!! And without any reflector~hahaha..

Photobucket

It was a happy day for me, thanks Ally, Akira, and Narae also~hahha..

2 comments:

kellie♥ said...

她第三张看起来好可爱哦。哈哈
幸福的你。哈哈哈

国源 said...

哈哈。。什么幸福的我啦!