Saturday, December 27

Merry Christmas!! I know its late..

Hahaha..yea!! Merry Christmas!! I know I know..its very late already, already 27th Dec today. However, i still need to post la!! Since got pictures, why not tell all my friend what I did and where were I on Christmas Eve.

So, that day, which is 24th Dec, Christmas Eve that day, i call up my friend early in the morning, ask where will she go during night time. She told me she is going to Kuala Lumpur Convention Center for countdown, and then go to Zouk to celebrate. Hmm..You guys know la, I don't like clubbing one!! LOL..

Then, My friend bunny and I just go to The curve to celebrate lor, cause my friend told me there were machine spraying white snow, and it sounds fun! And i Kena tipu by my friend, she told me must reach there early, caz will be very very jam!! Then we head to the curve at 5pm!! And "NOT JAM AT ALL" hahaha..then nevermind lor, we go for movie at Cineleisure first. We watched the movie called " IP MAN" which is "葉問“, the movie was so nice!! Funny+Angry+Sad+Excited!! All included in that movie, but if you don't like kung fu movie, then sorry la har!!

Photobucket

After that, we went out from Cineleisure, we were "WALAO" It became so crowded and a lot people selling those spray white foam thingy. When only 10pm, those people already get so high and start the game, which is spray your friend become totally white!! Hahahah.. and i kena very serious also, i don't realise i walked into the dangers area, then suddenly surrounded by all the people there, then start spraying me!! Hahaha..but its fun tho.

Photobucket

So after count down, we went to pub, i not sure whether it is pub or not, just sit down drink beer, and wtf, tht night the beer was so expensive!! But nevermind la, Happy mah..haha!!


Photobucket

Ohya, Kelly Chong & Nicole came and join us when around 11pm, and introduce 2 new friends to us, which is Sunny and Melissa. I still got one more friend was there, Kelly Wong, but too bad couldn't meet up, she went to One U after that.

2 comments:

Lummy 霖迷 said...

gotcha, dunhill lights on the table

国源 said...

Lummy,

Hahaha..aiya..see the dunhill lights direction la, not on my side also..kakaka..