Thursday, December 11

Yes!! I am very free now!!

Finally, i am having my holiday now, after a continuous rushing of 3 months ++, althought still got some jobs on hand, but at least already put down some burden, now can sleep at midnight and wake up in the afternoon, hahaha.. last few days, most of my friends already back to their hometown, left me alone at sunway area, then i got nothing to do you know???

Lucky my friend call me up for model shoot, and it was 12pm, then shoot until 2-3am, not sure shoot until what time already, then after the model shoot, i went yamchar session with another gang of friends, walao..damn tiring, after that, back home and watch one movie then only sleep.hahaha..

so here some update of the model shoot, so sorry that my skill already rusty, and have no idea what to composite inside the photo also.. one of my friend already promise to let me shoot in this holiday, perhaps i can shoot what i want to shoot.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thank you for viewing, already long time didn't update my blog, due to the internet connection at my new place, not sure what is the problem, my friend said that our ip address been blocked or what. I cant login to msn, can't login to email, blogger, now even facebook i also cant login. sigh...

No comments: