Monday, March 10

Morinaga Hi-Grown



Normally I'll be rest at home or working on Monday, but this monday, since we have replacement class, we need to go to school on monday also, one week study six day, same like my secondary school life already, real sucks.. but good also, it remind me i am a young guy~wakakaka..

We were having a critic session at library today, wah..I need to wait until the last one, because my lecturer say I need to be the last one..Ouw.... But nevermind, since I wanted to play basketball this evening..so I can wait~ Finally reach my turn already, and it started to rain cats and dogs~~ Mahai..I want to play ball la..can one day don't rain please...

After finish, the lecturer suddenly ask me, Maxx ah, u got smoke or not? wait ah.. then she went to her handbag and took out 2 box of cigarette, wah~~japan punya cigarette leh ~~ then when look clearly , its a chocolate~wahahaha..

Yes, I will still smoke when my mood is damn bad.. who cares anyway~ My life, my way..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerr~y ur lecturer treat u so nice 1 >.< not fair de~who is dat lecture de?i oso wn that chocolate~

国源 said...

ice,
Haha..that's the interior lecturer macy la, you don't have chance to have her class, wakakaka..

Anonymous said...

=.=lll then the choco taste nice mar?hehe^^if nice,take 1 for me la~~hahax!tel ur lecturer,for ur senior 1~hehe #^^# erm~i upload some random photos took by me in my bloggie^^ so,mr maxx, gv me comment la^^p