Sunday, March 16

What I've Done

Yesterday actually was a "SIEN" day for me, but it turn up a good night~wahahaa.. Early in the morning, i charge my camera's battery, because ready to go shooting with ahtak, but when i drive so college, i received a sms from him, he said the shoot cancel, then he tell me if wanna join the Stylo Fashion Show at Pavillion, faster go register for media pass, so once i got break time from the class, i rush to library to get online, i send them email, and waited for whole day, they didnt reply me, maybe I apply too late jor bah~ So nevermind lor, I took a nap, but then my friend called me and make me cannot continue sleep again..haiz.. so nevermind again lor (Actually i damn Bu shuang, hahaha..) So, after a while, my phone rang again, its sms!!
Don't tell me its asking me about school work again! Eeeeeeee!! no wor! Its a number not in my contact list, asking me " Hey, Where are you?" err..siapa ni?haha..

Then i reply by asking "who r u "ah..then blablabla, then find out its Kellie, she askin me whether can accompany her to see camera or not, Cause she get the approval from her mum to buy camera oredi! haha..So Okay! I got nothing to at home also, lazy start my assignment~So after have my dinner at home, drive to pyramid lor..

So we went to see Canon and Nikon, canon got only 2 choices, 400d and 40d, Ow! Mana 350d? the salesman told me no more wor..then we went to see Nikon lor, the choices are d40,d40x ,d60 and d80!! Walao, definitely not d40 n d40x la, so today she'll go to see how's the D60, so the conclusion is, she still cant decide which to buy la!! lol..

she's lucky caz i did brought my camera yesterday, so she took my camera, shooting here n there, then we reach this Honda F1 booth, we saw this funny competition to win tickets to F1, haha..chicken dance~ the malay guy is damn funny~~




So after that , pyramid almost close, so we go outside, the sunway lagoon entrance, i explain to kellie how to set those setting ah, take care of white balance ah..nite scene how to shoot ah.. walk here walk there~so fun~wahahaha..


Then at last, Hungry already~ we went to kim gary to have dinner, again?? Nola, i just went thr minum only, So while waiting for the food and drinks~i capture this nice feel photograph~


I like this so much~very got feel~muahahahaha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm, my opinion is the nose part.. a bit odd...perhaps change the angle a bit? Dunno is it o not leh~ >< paiseh

Anonymous said...

same opinion wit ashes~hahax!nose hole too big XP but nice feeling^^

国源 said...

Ashes,
Haha..yalo~maybe, thanks for comment~

Ice,
lol..nice feeling leh~ i also love the feeling~