Friday, March 14

Wahahaha..Happy day~

Wow, today really great, finally its a sunny day, but there's still some tiny rain drops la~but at least I can play basketball until the sun lor~ Which make me feels good~

I reach basketball court at around 5:30pm, then start to shooting, lay ups.. then suddenly got a weird child come to join, he wear a cap, clothing also something like hip-hop, and the ball also~ Blue and white in colour~lol~
I din tiu him la ofcaz, I just continue wat i was doing, caz i reach tht court first, then its my Territory!!

After I getting tired, wanna walk to my car and have a rest and go home, who know, the other side of the court punya players ask me join their game, Hooray~finally can play with people~ My team lose la ofcaz, my skill not like before ler, also cant jump higher, caz of my knee injury and backbone.. I'm not blaming my injury la, I'll train harder~ caz i love basketball so much!!

*Thanks for the match, ur name alex rite?if i din make mistake~

No comments: