Saturday, March 29

Today

Today, I woke up late, my class is at 10am, although I woke up at 9am, consider late already, caz I need to fetch my fren to school, so normally one hour is just right.. and don't know why, I am damn bad mood this morning..

After class, I still not much talking, then i decide to watch movie, since after i reach home i also wont do anything, so i ask my fren whether wan to watch movie or not, and they're so good, they company to watch movie, we watch 10,000bc, yea, its the movie that i wanted to watch long time ago, and yes, it didnt dissappointed me!

Then, i go play basketball ,and my fren follow me..haha! When playing, I was happy..but after that, my mood back to the same..
how good if i got the stamina to play the whole day!
And my Knee..when playing, it didnt hurt, but then when i reach home, i cant even walk properly..damn it!

4 comments:

ren.ai said...

he?? wadz wrong wit ur knee???

btw, coz u dun hv tagboard., so i'll tag u here.. hehe.. *u r tagged*

anyway,, get well soon ^^

国源 said...

Ren.ai,

hey there, welcome here~haha..my knee was injured when secondary school, cannot fully recover, then recently dunno why become more serious lor, maybe i shud stop playing sports ler..sad.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.