Friday, March 21

Redbox in Pyramid

Wahahha..yesterday nite, when i online, when i chat with lock, she ask me wanna go singk or not, but i havent confirm my answer, then chat with fanny, she ask me again, she said so little ppl go only, after that then go watch movie together lor, then deal!! haha..

Supposingly is Fanny, Lock, Jack and me go de, then when i reach their house after i've my breakfast at home~ But when i reach their house, i call Lock (When i call her, she told me she still watching movie, Geng de la ni~~) she say a while can oredi, so i wait inside the car lor~Then when they came out, only Lock and Jack, then they told me Fanny sick jor, so we go only lor~~
( They so Ying chow me, caz they say i oredi reach, cannot let me go back like tht, walao...sad~Haha..say say only la )

Then like that lor, sing k, shopping then go home..haha..after reach home still have to do assignment~~ really sien ah~~

No comments: