Saturday, July 22

Daily food I think..

Well, need to say sorry first,it is because it've been a long time I didnt post anything on my blog due to too busy??
Haha..yesterday i was on leave ,so this is the oppurtunity for me to shooot something,but i got no idea what to shoot,where to shoot,finally,finally ...i reach this place,Mid-valley's pasar raya..haha..funny place for shooting right? so here's the pictures..




haha..ofcause this is not for us to eat,but if wanna eat also can 1..



The last pic very bad right? i Dont know how to edit the fishy lar..very hard..wan meng-explore the knowledge of edit photo lagi ler..haha

4 comments:

CHRISTINA NG said...

woww..not bad not bad,wat a nice pics u've shot!looking forward for ur nx 'bunch' of pics ya~

国源 said...

Christina,
Wah..thank you thank you..haaha..next 'bunch' of pics ah,dunno when ler,Very bz lar,today need to work until 12am ler..haha

Andre Reutens said...

Hi there,
Bumped into ur blog. Nice. Interesting stuff here. I like your closeup shots. Will bookmark ur page...

国源 said...

Andre reutens,
Thx for viewing my blog! I'll try to make more nice photograph!