Tuesday, July 4

Spider-man??



I woke up late again today,i don't know why, i jz feel so tired....
Jz like usual i took taxi to lrt station,then from Sri Petaling lrt station to Hang Tuah station,after tht ,a little walk to reach my show room..then work again..What a boring day.. no customer walk in at all in the morning..the crowd start only in the noon.. but all is bull shit,came in to see-see,tengok-tengok,look around...haiz..ten out of ten of the customer came in were to see-see,tengok-tengok..
Luckily ah tak came here &we go have lunch together,after lunch,u know what we did? we shoot a plastic model call spider man! haha..the process was really nice,we pose the spider man like wong fei hung,son goku..it was really fun..
The bad thg is i jz concentrate on playin..i forget bout my sales..huiz...fortunately i sold 1 ipod nano 4GB,1 Mac book cost RM4399,then the other Mac book cost Rm5299..thx for Sean at mac studio help me to serve my customer..i really appreciate it!
Those pic is dedicated to all the Mtcs group staff..fight the sales! break the record!! We're spiderman..nth impposible!! Jz do it man!! haha..spider-man~Spider-man~



*Those pic is taken by ahtak by using my D50 wit his macro lens!!THX!

3 comments:

国源 said...

leong,
only this is taken by my fren lar..
bottom 1 all taken by me?
but anyway,thx for viewing my side!

AhTak said...

Wow ~~~ i see me ~~~~ i see my pictures ~~~ hhehhehe Thanks for posting !! hhhwehehehe

国源 said...

Hehehe...nice shot leh??haha..