Saturday, July 1

The Dam Jibai Ah pek!!!

Yesterday afternoon,1 ah pek (1 jibai ah pek actually) wearing T-shirt,tiga suku pants,a fisherman hat,sony earphones( not in ear 1,the type tht hanging beside the ear 1),wit a very lan c face! When u c him,i'm sure u'll feel tht jibai ah pek is so so so damn disgusting..
Ok,the incident happened like this..he walk in very lanCly..
S=My bro J=Jibai ah pek

S:Yes,sir can i help you?
J still showing a lan c face n dun even giv a fuck..
J:How Much is to replace a battery of the iPod?
S:Erm..i thk around Rm500~RM600 ,They'll change a whole new unit!
J:Nope..( the face mmore lan C now)..only hundred sth...
S:....(tht 1 jz change the battery only...)
Both silent for bout 1 min...
J: hundred sth only..hundred sth only...(face still very lan C)

Actually still got sth tht make me more angry..but i dun wanna say..

U this Jibai ah pek,if u oredi knnow the price u ask again for what! If u not sure u ask again i can forgive u lar,if u sure oredi u ask for fun ah,wan to lan C ah,u this jibai ah pek dun let me c u on street,i sure Fuck ur jibai lan jiao face! Pukima! u watch "the hill have eyes"?? u saw how the hero kill all the strange guy using the slash hammer? U want me to do tht to you as well?
If u dun wan to die then dun so lan c again,if u read this,next time u come in my shop dun show ur jibai lan C face again,i wont giv a a fuck! I wont giv a shit!!! This is because i Lan C More 100000000X than u!!
Fuck you you this jibai lanjiao face uncle!!!!

(Sorry..jz to release my anger...haha...)

3 comments:

国源 said...

Leong,
haha...yea..they really make my day so lively n energytic!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha...
walao...lanci ppl everyday also got la...somehow he lansi me only ma..if i noe more then i can lansi him back also.....too bad me stupid...muahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

heheh,, some ahpek is like tat 1 la chao jipet waawhawhw haaw

hehehe

mother fuker 1 . stupid hehehe nn

slad.as as