Sunday, July 16

What A day...

Sleep late in the morning,but nvm,still can reach my working place at around 10:30am,what i mean late is i cant go there earlier to have my breakfast,haiz..nvm lor..slow slow come(man man lai)..
Haiz..no leng lui in lrt really sienz caz dunno what to do..furthermore there's a big fat malay guy sitting beside me,make me quite hard to breath ,but i've got through the difficult moment for bout 15 mins to reach Hang Tuah Station..wow..very tired lar..so i decided to take KL monorail,so i took out my wallet,took 1 ringgit,then searching for 20cents coin in my bag..After paying the RM1.20 to buy the ticket,go up the stairs,woo.....so many ppls there oredi! Its almost full u know ,at the place tht for ppl to wait the monorail! Nvm lor,need to take the monorail also wat..hot then hot lar,dun care!
"Attention to all the passenger...." Fuck! The Speaker send out this message,askin all the passenger noneed to wait caz the monorail got problem,fuck lar..i dunno they got pay us back or not,but tht time i was really angry,i straight away go down from tht monorail station,n walk to my working place,i need to be hurry..since its oredi 10:40am..
After reach,a WOW came out form my mind again..new talent concert at low yat plaza..i know what is gonna happened,it'll be so annoying all day long,they start practice at 11am,they practice n practice,repeat n repeat! my ear so pain lar boss,the speaker keep on bom bom bom!! mahai! All the salesman here need to yell to answer the customer question,n now i got sorethroat!All thx to the new talent concert!
Since the concert there,so..still got so many customer after 9pm..wah..so late ler..i stay in bukit jalil..after all the thgs done n reach home,its oredi 11pm++....after have my dinner,take bath,tidy up my house a bit..its oredi 1am..its so damn tired man..

No comments: