Monday, July 10

I wish.I really wish..

Yesterday it was the world cup final match..France vs Italy..i really wish tht France could win..but..
I was so exciting yesterday nite,i get a free France T-Shirt from one my my fren..when reached home,after took bath,i wear tht shirt on me..haha..i support France not Italy!!
About 12am..i started feel sleepy so i took a nap..then woke up at 2am to watch The final match,when the match jz started...i nearly fall into sleep..i told myself,this is the last match oredi..i mz watch,i wan to support France!!
So..i watch the whole match..it is so exciting..my heart keep on bi bi bop bop...the incident tht make me really angry is, at the last 10 mins of extra time,zidane get red card!! Omg..what happened..how can the referee do this to him,cant u c bfor he knock the damn matterazi wit his head,matterazi was pulling the zidane n insaulted him!!
Finally..France lost at penalty shoot out..5-3..haiz...henry injured,viera injured,zidane red card...

No comments: