Friday, July 14

MIchael Owen's jersey..








It has been a long time i didn't put my own pic on my website,i thk around 2 weeks ler,really bz..a lot thgs to do..
Yesterday i took a offday..finally,yea..its finally i can rest..slept at 1130 yesterday night after watching the "Recycle" Staring by the Angelica lee..at 1st its quite frightening,but then somethg like..aiyo..dunno how to describe lar.a bit bored i thk..
Its all bout recycle of life after the 1st 30mins i thk..
I woke up early in the morning,then my gf n i went to sunway pyramid to watch movie again,but this time this movie is really interesting to me! Its pirates of carribean 2!! Wow..Nice..The Captain Jack Sparrow is really funny u know! Faster go to watch lar if u havent watch yet!
After tht,we went shopping a while,i bought some sport equipment..then bought a germany sport jacket for my gf..wah..money again..this month pokai lor..somemore still need to eat leh..
Around 5pm we reached home,have our lunch then have a nap..really tired..
Wah...the next activity geng lor,we go swimming at the swimming pool in the apartment we live! its dam cold man...when i'm in the water,my whole body shaking! including my teeth, keep on grr..grr...grr..haha!!( I scared cold 1..Even the air con is at 22*)
So..before i sleep,i saw my owen jersey hanging at the door there,i took the jersey,put it on my bed,then start shooting,hehe~

4 comments:

AhTak said...

pictures getting better wow ~~~ good good good ~~~

国源 said...

ahtak,
hehehe..thanks man!

CHRISTINA NG said...

hey man, u r really improving i guess.. so, jiayou jiayou lo~
btw, u mz practice well n kp it on thr ya!coz u'l hv to shoot me from a nobody into a very pretty girl thn!kao saii lei laa!hahaa^o^ kayla, gdluck thr~

国源 said...

Christina,
Haha...okok..when my skill improve oredi,i'll help u to shoot leng leng har!!